logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Tùy chọn
Xem
Xem bài viết cuối Go to first unread
nguyenhaiyendcbn  
#1 Đã gửi : 13/01/2012 lúc 02:20:24(UTC)
nguyenhaiyendcbn

Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 11-01-2012(UTC)
Bài viết: 2
Đến từ: Bac Ninh

Name: Nguyen Hai Yen

Address: Hoang Quoc Viet Street-Thi Cau-Bac Ninh

Telephone: 01249059658

School: Dap Cau Secondary School – Bac Ninh City

Email: nguyenhaiyendcbn@gmail.com

Warming up

Teaching English will be more interesting if the teacher knows how to warm up the lesson. Although I don’t have much experience in teaching English, I would like to share my ways of encouraging my students in learning English. I know this from the page:

http://teachingenglish.edu.vn/en-US/Teaching-tips/Primary/Ways-to-encourage-more-use-of-English-in-class.html

Start each lesson by asking students about their week, weekend or previous evening. Talk about yours in a natural way: “Did anyone see that funny film on TV last night?”

Ask students about their area or information you may need to know. Simple requests for help, such as: “Does anyone know if there is a bank open on Saturday here?” Ask for suggestions for places to visit . Even with beginners, opportunities can arise: ask for the time, the date, how to get to places nearby etc.

Ask for explanations in English whenever students are able. This stretches students.

Involve students in board work, asking them to spell aloud a word you are writing, inviting younger learners to complete a summary, write a question or correct a mistake on the board.

Avoid asking “Do you understand?” Try to get more comments with questions to check understanding: “Why is there an 's' on this verb?” or “Can you pronounce this word?”

Get students to refer to an English-English dictionary (take your own if necessary). Play games involving definitions (Eg: Guessing a described object; animal, vegetable or mineral?; or What’s my line? with job descriptions.) Do simple crosswords with clues.

Play games where use of the mother tongue loses points for the team.

Warming up the lesson helps studentsfind it intersting to learn the new lesson.They will have a chance to express their feelings and ideas.

Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.