logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Tùy chọn
Xem
Xem bài viết cuối Go to first unread
nguyenhongduyen  
#1 Đã gửi : 20/01/2012 lúc 01:06:51(UTC)
nguyenhongduyen

Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 20-01-2012(UTC)
Bài viết: 1
Đến từ: THCS Phương Sơn - Lục Nam - Bắc Giang

I am an English teacher at Phuong Son primary school . I really enjoyed

finding this site because it has helped me by giving me ways to use while teaching, such as, activities, games… I would like to write about an activity I use with my students which I consider to be very good. I find that my students always have problems with vocabulary. Because they don’t remember after they’ve learnt. There fore I apply for the teaching vocabulary by some methods:

First, I used many pictures, realthings… to teach.

For ex: In English 6 in order to teach words: kẹo,nước, chuối ,gạo…., when I gave these things students looked and they understand, remember these words easily.

Beside that, I used new words in the text to make sentences. Student can practise words many times.

Finally, help students interested in learning words, I used games: wordsqare, jumpled words…

In condusion, I really went to recomment this website to you. From my own exprneciences, I found that teaching English  using  teaching and learning website, especially ioe.go.vn is benifitcial for both teather and students. I with all of us will become good teachers with the interesting lessons.

Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.