logo

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Tùy chọn
Xem
Xem bài viết cuối Go to first unread
thangclc74  
#1 Đã gửi : 24/01/2012 lúc 07:24:05(UTC)
thangclc74

Danh hiệu: Advanced Member

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 18-01-2012(UTC)
Bài viết: 63
Đến từ: Vietnam

Được cảm ơn: 1 lần trong 1 bài viết

Bµi dù thi gi¸o viªn tiÕng Anh trùc tuyÕn

Full name: Tran thi chau Dien

Adress: Thai Binh City 

Telephone mumber:  0984270702

ThaiDo Primary school.

Email: Tranthichaudien@gmail.com

Favourite website for teaching reference: http:/www.ioe.go.vn

Today, many teachers often wonder why their student’s don’t want to study English .It may be due to the difficulty of English or their lazziness in study. I am also in the same situation. My student’s told me that they couldn’t translate the English words or they couldn’t do exercises. I was so sad when hearing that. I tired to find as many methods of teaching English as possible to get my student’s attentions to my lesson .And when I found out the website www.ioe.go.vn . I knew that there are so many usefull things in this website. It’s hellfull for both my self and my student’s so much. I often use real objesct and funny pictures espeially relating to the cartoon characters to elicit the new words. Every time, I show these in front of the class, many student’s raise their hands to guess the meaning of the words. Then you can use these to check vocabulary by meaching or finlling in the blank with suittable one, second, depending on the game like “safe driving” or “ finding the  honey ‘’I also organize other games to make the atmosphere in class more comfortable and attrative. I often think the game with the interesting name such as “saving princess”  “drugging the gold” or  “boat race” to llustrate I can give an example, their duties are beating the monsters the moutains through answering the questions from the teacher. which tearm having more correct answers will save the princess and marry to her.My students enjoy the game by competing each other and trying their best to save princess.

Some time, they feel discppointed with the wrong answers .

Finally, I always give various exersives for my student.They  don’t  feel boring, on the controry, they like to do them very much.

inconclusison, I really want to recommend this website to you. I wish allof us will become good teachers with interesting lessons.

#2 Đã gửi : 31/01/2012 lúc 09:07:49(UTC)

Danh hiệu: Guest

Nhóm: Guests
Gia nhập: 04-03-2010(UTC)
Bài viết: 4,760

Được cảm ơn: 566 lần trong 527 bài viết

thangclc74 đã viết:

Bµi dù thi gi¸o viªn tiÕng Anh trùc tuyÕn

Full name: Tran thi chau Dien

Adress: Thai Binh City 

Telephone mumber:  0984270702

ThaiDo Primary school.

Email: Tranthichaudien@gmail.com

Favourite website for teaching reference: http:/www.ioe.go.vn

Today, many teachers often wonder why their student’s don’t want to study English .It may be due to the difficulty of English or their lazziness in study. I am also in the same situation. My student’s told me that they couldn’t translate the English words or they couldn’t do exercises. I was so sad when hearing that. I tired to find as many methods of teaching English as possible to get my student’s attentions to my lesson .And when I found out the website www.ioe.go.vn . I knew that there are so many usefull things in this website. It’s hellfull for both my self and my student’s so much. I often use real objesct and funny pictures espeially relating to the cartoon characters to elicit the new words. Every time, I show these in front of the class, many student’s raise their hands to guess the meaning of the words. Then you can use these to check vocabulary by meaching or finlling in the blank with suittable one, second, depending on the game like “safe driving” or “ finding the  honey ‘’I also organize other games to make the atmosphere in class more comfortable and attrative. I often think the game with the interesting name such as “saving princess”  “drugging the gold” or  “boat race” to llustrate I can give an example, their duties are beating the monsters the moutains through answering the questions from the teacher. which tearm having more correct answers will save the princess and marry to her.My students enjoy the game by competing each other and trying their best to save princess.

Some time, they feel discppointed with the wrong answers .

Finally, I always give various exersives for my student.They  don’t  feel boring, on the controry, they like to do them very much.

inconclusison, I really want to recommend this website to you. I wish allof us will become good teachers with interesting lessons.

Sửa bởi người viết 23/02/2012 lúc 09:06:42(UTC)  | Lý do: Chưa rõ

Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.